Hello Everyone wellcome to Proyojon Store Today I will Show You How To Remove Blogger Free Templates Footer Credit Without Redirection
Remove Blogger Free Templates Footer Credit

So as you can see I,m using Melina theme from ….. There is a Footer Credit Link Below It, and this is the original website url, If You try remove the link it will be automatically redirect original website
So Let me just show you how it,s work so for this I will copy the text (Design by) and go to the Blogger Theme editor, I will click on edit html and I will type Ctrl+F and paste the text (Design by) click on enter…..How To Remove Blogger Free Templates Footer Credit Without Redirection

As you can see this is the copyright text If you remove the footer credit then Follow my step, Were to hide this text footer credit so for this I will create a div just below the I will create a space like this
And added div class <div> and I will close the div tag </div> copy the below code and paste it new div section
| Copy the code | <div style=’font-size:1px; opacity:0;’> |

So it will hide the footer credit text reduce the font size let me just click on save button and refresh the website and as you can see it’s not redirect original website and the footer credit is gone

Now were add our own website footer credit
so for this I will again go to the theme editor and click on edit html and I will type like (Design by) and I will add my own footer credits
And I will click on enter and space create I can add the footer credit Like (Design by Techzone 420) Copy the below code and edit and paste it copyright section
| Design by <a href=’https://techzone420.xyz‘> Your website name </a> |
| Copyright © 2022 by <a href=’https://techzone420.xyz‘> Your website name </a> |
And let me just click save now custom footer credit is added let me just refresh the website as you see custom footer credit is added, If you color the you website name then paste the below code

| Copyright © 2022 by <a style=’color:red;’ href=’https://techzone420.xyz‘> Your website name </a> |

- 5 Best WordPress Travel Theme
- Best 6 WordPress Video Themes Like Youtube
- How To Create a Sub Domain With Cpanel
- Fastest 5 Premium Looking Blogger Templates
- 5 Best Websites For Backlink
- How You Can Get Free Hosting Easily
- How You Can Get Free Domain From Freenom